A fire broke out early Wednesday morning at a Prairie View A&M University residence hall in Texas, injuring at least three individuals.
Fire officials told ABC13 the fire was an air-conditioning fire, contained the third-floor hallway.
TEXAS WILDFIRES ERUPT IN CORYELL COUNTY, PROMPTING MULTIPLE EVACUATIONS
The dorm residents were evacuated and accounted for, according to the Associated Press.
Of the three individuals injured, one was having trouble breathing and another had jumped from the third floor and suffered a leg injury, according to ABC13.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
The injured individuals’ current conditions have not been released.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.